Raptor SUV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grrb

Reaction score
HI guys, Im really liking the new 2017 Raptors, but Im struggling with the idea of owning a pickup truck, I know the pick up makes sense to some and some of you like the idea of a pickup, but I dont need a pickup, it would be impractical, kinda ridiculous in the city and probably will never need the truck bed, ever...

But I still would love a car this capable and to be able to take it to the desert and have fun with it. So I thought it would be cool if ford build an SUV with the Raptor platform, and I made s sketch with photoshop, what do you guys think? would you rather have something like this instead of the pickup?

Attachments

• 2017_ford_raptor_SUV.jpg
    2017_ford_raptor_SUV.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 7,312

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Pretty cool! But I too, like having a bed, but I know a lot of people prefer SUV's too.

hagak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you get the screw cab. What does an suv get you? You can always put a cab or cover on the bed.

D

Deleted member 12951

Looks kinda cool. But no, I would rather have a truck. I prefer even a longer bed but I understand the shorter bed for the raptor. All my previous trucks had a 6.5' bed

squeak11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seeing how this is a forum of pretty much all pick up truck owners I think you will get a lot of the same. Find a forum with SUV owners who like to offroad and you might get some more takers.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

BTW I kind of like it but the quarter panels and besides really haven't grown on me yet from the truck.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are you from ford? Paid to gauge our interest on this prototype? Lol

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Plan B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought Ford was already considering this with the prototype Bronco?