Interior thoughs and opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramathorn178

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as the seats material does anyone know what fabric the center of the seats is? As much as i love my alcantara (never hot, never cold and i dont slide around) now im not digging the idea of it in the truck. Dog hair is a pain in the ass to pick out and even though i dont eat or drink in my cars other than water i can only imagine what my toddler is going to get on it, or dirt and mud and saw dust. Crossing fingers for a full leather option.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Keep in mind, the interior has not been set in stone. Ford has already announced that for 2017, there will be 3 interior options as oppose to one for the current Raptor.

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as the seats material does anyone know what fabric the center of the seats is? As much as i love my alcantara (never hot, never cold and i dont slide around) now im not digging the idea of it in the truck. Dog hair is a pain in the ass to pick out and even though i dont eat or drink in my cars other than water i can only imagine what my toddler is going to get on it, or dirt and mud and saw dust. Crossing fingers for a full leather option.

Couldn't agree more.
Pain in the rear to clean the fabric portions.

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah what would a recaro seat in a pickup look like?

I just want heated seats.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
and they have to dump that lame white trim !!! White in a dirt minded truck?? stupid

FilthyRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Love the seats we've seene so far. As long as they are cooled and heated

I however HaTE silver trim inside. Everythig should be matte finish or NICE woods. I'll probally end up painting everything matte black

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i want to know if you can make this happen...

thenug-EIeUflZn2J.gif