2017 f-150 raptor at la auto show

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few more pictures of the inside. Seems to be an error about the 3.0 fox setup. They are saying king 3.0s. More pics in the link.

Ford unveils the new for 2017 F-150 Raptor at LA Auto Show

2016-ford-f-150-raptor.jpg

2017-ford-raptor-front-three-quarter.jpg

2017-ford-raptor-interior.jpg

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Oh cool so the '17 Raptor will be at the LA Auto Show this year. We are going on Saturday an I was hoping to see it in person...

Will it be unlocked on open to the public? Can we see the engine?

ManfromSnowyRiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still has the ugly tail gate, guess that is staying. Curious if anyone coughs up any specs, but they probably wont. Ask the Bikini chicks anyways. I love it when they have cars all locked up at an auto show, ridiculous.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really hate the direction this truck is taking. Too square. Ugly ass end. If that was a chick in a bar, she'd be sitting all by herself. Bad thing is, this ugly chick is also ugly on the inside. I mean it's got some cool gadgets, but her soul (engine) is as ugly as her appearance. And those seats......

No thanks.

But on the bright side, I definitely don't think our Gen 1's are gonna depreciate as much as originally thought. EVERYONE is going to want the better looking chicks with strong souls!!!!!!!!!!!