Please Welcome Westside Offroad Group to FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Introducing the latest offroad company brought to you by longtime FRF members who think they have what it takes: Westside Offroad Group.

FRF members JustinBieber and Brendo310 are the men behind the curtain here who decided to finally do something useful. Please take a moment to check out their website and welcome Westside Offroad Group as our newest Supporting Vendor.

WESTSIDE OFFROAD GROUP

:welcome:

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the excellent and exceptionally warm welcome write up Birdie, I'm excited we're officially part of the FRF family!

I think many of you are familiar with me or Brendo310 from forum posts or meeting in person, but for those of us who don't know us, we're looking forward to meeting you and selling you cool stuff.

Our website WESTSIDE OFFROAD GROUP is live and ready for your clicks. Those of you into reading about cool Raptor products at home / at work / on the toilet / at family events / while seriously trying to improve your truck will enjoy our EXCLUSIVE write-ups on some of RPG's latest inventions. Here's a few:

F1P5gBBl.jpg
RPG BOLT Kit

ozGdyHfl.jpg
RPG RST18

i44t1eAl.jpg
RST18 with Recovery Rack

6tZssmSl.jpg
RPG Trophy Line Front Bumper

cvDxP9Ll.jpg
RPG Harness Bar Kit

n4mo9g9l.jpg
RPG Rear Light Bar Hoop

jhptks3l.jpg
RPG Steps/Sliders

Can you tell we like RPG? We carry everything they make, from the classic Stage kits that are necessary for every Raptor enthusiast to their newest, fanciest creations. From their skid plate incorporating sliders to the Bolt-On Long Travel Suspension system, to their easy to bolt-in Harness Bar kits to their FAILURE FREE rear light bar hoop, we're committed to bringing you the latest and greatest from RPG Offroad.

We've put a lot of effort into bringing you a vendor company that meets what the community wants and needs. That includes a functional website, super high quality images for all your Raptor **** needs, and easy contact through email / phone / or our Instagram (FOLLOW US DAMMIT). Now let us show you what sets us apart from other vendors by actually giving us a call or placing an order. Seriously people, I have kids to feed. Please buy things.

We've also partnered with [MENTION]Alternative Offroad[/MENTION] so if you want to bundle in some delicious light bars or Mob Armor phone mounts or accessories like that.

Again, I can't tell you guys how excited we are to be vendors here. I'm looking forward to building some badass Raptors with y'all.

D

Deleted member 12951

Congrats. I have been eyeing your website a few weeks ago, got stuff you don't even see on RPG's site. Did you sell your raptor or did you end up keeping it to show off your products as a nice business write-off?

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats. I have been eyeing your website a few weeks ago, got stuff you don't even see on RPG's site. Did you sell your raptor or did you end up keeping it to show off your products as a nice business write-off?

sold the poverty raptor

been eyeing the 2015+'s