I LIKE BIG BRAKES AND I CANNOT LIE v. FRF Exclusive Discount!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Oh, my, god. Becky, look at her brakes.
They're so big.

Baer RPG Front Big Brake Kit
BAER RPG FRONT BIG BRAKE KIT

$2,995.00
14-inch RPG Front Brake System

iWhG2BV.jpg

This system features the 6P 6-piston caliper mounted to a 14” x 1.25” 2 piece slot, drill, zinc-plated rotor. Baer / RPG Offroad kit includes RPG Exclusive Brake Rotor Hats and Caliper Brackets. The Calipers have D.O.T compliant dust boots and weather seals to help with the harsh off-road environments. NAS aircraft grade stainless hardware is used to attach our brake rotor to the brake rotor hat.

Rotor Size/Type: 14” 2-piece

Piston Count: 6 piston

Pad Type: Corvette C5/C6 Front pads (#D0731)

Minimum Wheel Size: 17” (Please see wheel fitment chart)

Includes: 1 Front Vehicle Kit containing; 6 Piston Calipers, Caliper Brackets, 14” Rotors, Rotor Hats and all necessary mounting hardware.

Notes: Designed to be used with 2009-2014 Raptor front spindles. Designed to accommodate stock brake hoses.

Why Purchase the Baer RPG Big Brake Kit?

· US Made caliper, brake rotor hat, caliper bracket

· 6061 T-6 billet aluminum brake rotor hat and caliper adapter.

· High grade U281 fine thread stainless hardware (with captured nuts).

· Offers the exact same look front 6P and rear 4P. Baer is the only brake manufacturer that offers this!

The 6P Caliper Features:

· 2-piece forged caliper design with six cross bolts for added strength

· Stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs

· Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure) to meet D.O.T specifications

· Staggered piston sizes to minimize pad wear

· Uses the common Corvette C5/C6 Front Pads backing plate.

· Proper banjo fittings (NOTE: Baer does not use any pipe thread fittings)

· Machined logo that is hand painted

· Red, Black or Silver Powder Coat Finish (custom colors available)

· Available in Front or Rear for that same cosmetic matching look

· 100% MADE IN USA with US sourced material

Known Wheel Fitments for 17-inch wheels:

· Weld Rekon, 17”

· BTR G2 17”

· Method NV 17”

· Method Mesh 17"

0Kg7omb.jpg

I mean, her brakes, are just so big.

Baer Rear Big Brake Kit
BAER REAR BIG BRAKE KIT

Includes rear sport rotor – vented, drilled, and slotted

Complete your big brake kit upgrade by adding this rear kit to our 6P front kit for the ultimate in braking performance. Includes T4 calipers, sport rotors, caliper brackets, and pads for the 2012 and up Ford Raptor.

T4 (Off-Road, Rally and Dirt Track, Competition) 4-piston caliper

This package includes the Rear Sport Rotors that are vented, drilled, and slotted.

Based on our T4 road going calipers, these hard-coat anodized versions are available in three different widths to work on a variety of different rotor thicknesses and diameters. Available brackets allow these calipers to replace popular CNC Calipers and others used in off-road racing and Dirt, Late Model applications.

T4 Features:

All calipers are CNC (computer numerically controlled) machined billet aluminum for the stiffest possible design.

Internal crossover design and single bleeder, (a Baer exclusive!) mean less chance of damage due to debris

Dust and weather seals increase intervals between rebuilds and overall longevity of the caliper

No top bridge bolts pads cannot come out when calipers are worn due to mud packing in the wheels; a common occurrence in Short Course Racing!

Calipers, CNC drilled and tapped, ready for bolt on wear plates; a Baer exclusive! means you may never have to replace the calipers from wear due to mud packing!

Proprietary specification, stainless steel pistons offer maximum resistance to undesirable pedal fade due to brake fluid boiling

Staggered piston bores to decrease and even eliminate end-to-end pad taper!

Large radius opening at the top of the caliper virtually eliminates caliper flex – results in better modulation (control) due to more consistent pedal feedback to the driver!

D749 Pad backing plate (the same used on 1998 to 2002 Camaro/Firebird/Trans Am) is available from most manufacturers, in most compounds. Even available in most auto parts stores! Means you will never be left stranded or unable to play or race because you couldn’t find pads! It also means that you will no longer be locked in to an undesirable pad compound simply because replacement pads are only available from the caliper manufacturer!

CNC machined and manufactured in house specifically for the rotor thickness they are intended to be used on

Radial mounting for the most flexibility in mounting design with optional ear mount brackets that let you directly replace popular CNC caliper designs without additional fabrication!

100% MADE IN THE USA!

qh0tmvD.png

For those of you interested in these kits, there is an FRF Exclusive discount that I can offer, but cannot publish. PM me, call me at (855) WOG-OFRD, or email me at [email protected] and mention it and I'll price out a package for you. Bigger discounts if you order both front and rear for maximum big brakage. Custom colors available!

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wish these were not so damn expensive...
Do they offer a slotted only rotor? The rotor's that are drilled catch a lot of mud and squeal....

970Co

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptortax not seen here! I had the TRD big brake kit on a long travel tundra and the price was similar. There is a lot of machine work in a 6 piston caliper! Some of your trucks have lots of go now add some whoa! Great product good price.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptortax not seen here! I had the TRD big brake kit on a long travel tundra and the price was similar. There is a lot of machine work in a 6 piston caliper! Some of your trucks have lots of go now add some whoa! Great product good price.

Yeah price is on point with any BBK really

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah, didn't mean my post earlier to sound like a grip... lol...
when you consider the new premium pads and drilled / slotted rotors are about $800 - $900 from most places, the additional cost to cover the upgraded calipers isn't bad.

I just had a rear caliper seize up and luckily is being replaced under warranty.

just over all, it's a large pill to swallow.