"winter" tire shortage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aramco Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Buds in BC" LOLOL

Kinda go hand in hand don't they? LOL

KX is a Canadian company and will ship anywhere...cheap. I've used them for 3 of my previous vehicles...awesome all around.

Good luck.

OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Steve,

3 Canadian Tire locations in my area have Duratracs in stock and they're $279 a piece.

My girlfriend went and picked up a set for me a couple weeks back.

Failing that...KX Wheels in BC has them in stock also...last time I checked.

Good luck.

Do they have our size actually in store ? I can only find them in the Canadian tire online store and they are out of stock.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't forget Nitto Exo Grapplers and Toyo C/T's. Not to mention, The Tire Rack has the studdable General Grabber AT2's in stock. They'll even stud them for you.

OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wellll.... they are way better than stk. But are not as good as a blizzak

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been driving in snow and ice with temps near 0F all week on Duratracs and LOVE them. Have not engaged 4WD once. Very stable at highway speed in several inches of snow. Would say these are every bit as good as the Blizzak DM-V1s on my previous Jeep and wife's current AWD Flex. But these are better because in temps over 50F they don't feel like a winter compound tire. Definitely notice that on Blizzaks.