Will this fit on my 2013 Raptor SuperCrew?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not really. Those Rims are only available in 18" or 20". You want to put on a 17" tire? That tire size is also smaller than the stock. You will loose some ground clearance also

I put the vehicle in the search and 18" was the smallest that came up

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

drew5580

Reaction score
I just seen that tire and rim don't match in my post. The rims are definitely those and definitely 17's. I put 3k miles on them last year. I lost control and blew up a 2004 f150 fx4 on black ice years back so performance in Buffalo winter is a priority for me which is why i have these narrower tires. If they don't fit i'll buy a different rim and tire package. I just figured id give it a shot. Thanks again.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Yes, I would like to have tire/rim combo for extreme snow and ice traction for winter. After crawling out of a moonroof and watching my f-150 start by itself and blow up with 50 foot flames 3o seconds later I'm a little cautious in ice and snow now, haha.

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, I would like to have tire/rim combo for extreme snow and ice traction for winter. After crawling out of a moonroof and watching my f-150 start by itself and blow up with 50 foot flames 3o seconds later I'm a little cautious in ice and snow now, haha.

Those should be fine for extreme winter use. They will probably look funny on the Raptor but at that point its about safety.

They look like they have an offset of 0 which will stick them a little more than the +34 offset of the stock.

OP
OP
D

drew5580

Reaction score
funny, when I copy link the rims arent 17" anymore. These are specs:

Front and Rear

Size: 17x8
Offset: 00mm
Backspacing: 4.48"
Bolt Pattern:
Rec. Tire Size: 265/70-17
Weight: 29.0lbs.
Finish: Flat Black Painted

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You will have a tremendous amount of wheel spin with the gearing/horsepower/ tire ratio. It's not worth it imo.