Who makes the meanest looking beadlock wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's the risk. In today's highly litigious reality if you get in an accident and are involved in a lawsuit, the other side with go through your truck with a fine toothed comb. Anything that isn't DOT approved can be argued in court, and it certainly will be if the other side can concoct a relationship between what happed in the accident and what's non-DOT about your vehicle.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
That can be said about any none OEM part really...lol...

Haha.

Oh no! My craven .50 cal antenna happened to unscrew itself and lodge itself into somebodies cranium when I put my turn signal on! Well, guess I'm gonna be sued for life now.....

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

On a side note, OMF wheels are what I got for beadlocks.

FP Forged

Justin Lundy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

rptr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my trail ready had bead locks. Best wheels on the market period made In usa

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fuel makes the Anza in a cast beadlock now (made in china)
Anza Beadlock - D116 - Fuel Off-Road Wheels

Or you could go forged beadlocks Anza or Trophy (made in usa)
Trophy
Trophy (Forged) - D105 - Fuel Off-Road Wheels
Anza
Anza (Forged) - D106 - Fuel Off-Road Wheels

And I don't know how available they are but the Pro Am wheel is pretty nice as well (made in usa)
ProAm Racing - Ford Raptor - RM2 Forged Beadlock Wheel | Icon Vehicle Dynamics -

...and the good news, they're cheap.

Hazzard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the cast D116 is pretty inexpensive at less than $350 per wheel. But the forged Anza and Trophy at $875-$900 each aren't exactly what I'd call cheap.

When looking for a forged beadlock wheel "cheap" should not really be in the thought process its usually a pretty specific market that requires them. I do like the way the Anza and Trophy look, just never seen them in person.