Where to buy Toyo MT's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sinraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my 35s Nitto Trail Grappler at Discount Tire and good thing about them is they price matched any price i showed them no matter how low and also they did the mounting which they have warranty for and also the warranty they give you for balance/rotating and also if anything happens to the tire they replace no questions asked

OP
OP
R

REKIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I sucked it up and called the Discount Tire and asked them about the MT's. They can get them, and it would be about a week. Awesome!! Then he says, well, I need you to come into the sotre and order in person, and pay in full. I thought he was joking. I verify that I can't give him my credit info to pay in full over the phone and he says no. Well what the ****??? So, while Discount tire may be the place to go, they permanently lost a customer.

***Edit......I spoke too soon. I still think their policy is crap, however they were able to find a set that they could return if I never showed up for them (who does this when paying in full). I ordered them.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Last edited:

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cool man post pics when you get them. They are one of my favorite tires. I'll be looking for a set soon