Where to buy Toyo MT's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

REKIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not just order them and have them installed there. One trip

I know some people aren't huge on discount tire- but I have been buying from them since 2001 and stand by their service. If you are going to be buying tires for multiple vehicles- take time to get to know your local discount tire manager. It will be worth your while. They will price match everyone and put full no questions asked warranties on all tires. They have locations in almost every state as well.

They are not really local. Looked again and they are about an hour drive.

It seems there is a national back order on MT's. 2-4 weeks. What the hell!?

Greybeard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to knock any vendor or anything but take the time and order from a local tire store that will give you a full warranty.

I bought my 35s from a shop that got me a decent deal on them. Then I bubbled one, Toyo refunded me $146 on a basically brand new tire. That sucked. After a Raptor Expeditions run I popped 2 tires at the same time. And I would be shit out of luck getting them replaced.

I went to Tire Works, bought 37s with the $65/tire no questions asked warranty. So, now I can literally drive a nail into my sidewall if I want and they'll go give me a brand new tire.

That's how I kept 37s on my jeep. Tires would get beat up and become an issue on the road then a nail always found a way into all 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JayLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are not really local. Looked again and they are about an hour drive.

It seems there is a national back order on MT's. 2-4 weeks. What the hell!?

There isn't a tire shop local to you that carries Toyo's?

I dunno about you but I beat my truck up. 2 hours of my day is worth saving damn near $1000 if I were looking at buying new tires or having them replaced under warranty

That's how I kept 37s on my jeep. Tires would get beat up and become an issue on the road then a nail always found a way into all 4

Strange how that happens, some guys just have the worst luck :ROFLJest:

OP
OP
R

REKIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The thing that I find incredible about this whole thing is that no one has these tires. I've bought probably 100+ tires over the years, and never has something I wanted been back ordered. I do research, find what people like, find what is popular and then I buy them. This is like a new world of awesome tires that are unavailable.

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told at a shop today that Toyo's are on a national back order for 37X13.5X20 but I could get the 37X13.5X17 right away.

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought mine from les schab They normally stock them at the store at least around me little more expensive but I like the piece of mind warranty and free rotations balancing etc

cwickd

Reaction score
What's the best price anyone has found them for- installed, balanced and warrantied.

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Anyone have any experience with general grabber at's ?

2011OxfordSVT

Reaction score
Like Huck said, when I ordered mine (5 of them) they were national back order too and I had mine in 4 days. 4WheelParts will get them from a vendor they use that has them in stock.