Where to buy Toyo MT's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

REKIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems as though lots of guys have bought these. The local tire place wont sell me the 35's becasue they say they wont fit the truck, so I'm trying to find an online place to have them shipped. Discount tires only has Nittos, Tire rack doesn't list the MT's, only the AT's and their customer service wont get back to me. I found a few other online places but none with good reviews.

Any of the site sponsors sell them? Also, just to verify, I need 35 x 12.5 x 17" to fit on the stockers, right?

Thanks for the help.

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot of our vendors on here sell them and some offer free shipping.....look into SDHQ, SVC, TMX, etc. just to name a few.

LittlEvil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine at 4WheelParts. I went with them because they were local for me and their warrantee is a no questions asked replacement.

OP
OP
R

REKIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I contacted discount tire, and their stores can order anything, but the online place can't. I want them shipped to me to save the half hour drive to the closest discount tire. I will start checking out vendors.

Thanks!!

JayLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I contacted discount tire, and their stores can order anything, but the online place can't. I want them shipped to me to save the half hour drive to the closest discount tire. I will start checking out vendors.

Thanks!!

Not to knock any vendor or anything but take the time and order from a local tire store that will give you a full warranty.

I bought my 35s from a shop that got me a decent deal on them. Then I bubbled one, Toyo refunded me $146 on a basically brand new tire. That sucked. After a Raptor Expeditions run I popped 2 tires at the same time. And I would be shit out of luck getting them replaced.

I went to Tire Works, bought 37s with the $65/tire no questions asked warranty. So, now I can literally drive a nail into my sidewall if I want and they'll go give me a brand new tire.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Thanks!!

Why not just order them and have them installed there. One trip

cwickd

Reaction score
I know some people aren't huge on discount tire- but I have been buying from them since 2001 and stand by their service. If you are going to be buying tires for multiple vehicles- take time to get to know your local discount tire manager. It will be worth your while. They will price match everyone and put full no questions asked warranties on all tires. They have locations in almost every state as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free