Wheels & Brembo 15" brakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Correct... Upgrade brake lines, pads, and slotted or crossed drilled rotors and still have money left over instead of brembo route..

-Greg

Greg,
I agree with you, but would it be safe to try an aluminum wheel spacer to help clear the larger calipers?

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Greg,
I agree with you, but would it be safe to try an aluminum wheel spacer to help clear the larger calipers?

Spacers would be same thing as running -12mm offset or greater. It is hard on wheel/hub bearings.(15,000 miles on my 2012 and I have to replace both sides, not under warranty) If you off road you will hit the fenders (I did).. It will put additional strain on wheel studs..

To put it simply, not a good idea..

-Greg

cytrus001

Reaction score
No. You typically need a 20" or larger wheel to fit them.

Let me know if you want a quote on ADV or HRE wheels, we sell them both...along with the Brembos as well.

Hi - I got a set of Brembos (4 piston rear, 6 piston front) for my 2017 Raptor.

Tried fitting with 20" x 9" Fuel D552 Trophy rims 20mm offset, 1.5" spacer so calipers fit inside rims and Goodrich LT325/60R20 tires (35.4" diameter vs 34" stock beadlock on 18" x 8.5" rims w 37mm offset). Jacked up front 1.5". Back wheel setup fit fine but front wheels just won't fit - rub on inside for slight turn. Stuck!

Would appreciate help on appropriate rim/offset and spacer combos with Brembo that fit. If I need new rims - open to ideas - something like fuel trophy in style -

Many thanks

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a quick explanation of big brake profiles...

https://www.customwheels4u.com/news/27/big-brake-questions/

It's all in the center profile....

20x9.5 +12 HRE's with Brembo's...

oh man I like these wheels a lot, tires not so much but wheels are cool. HRE just put up a set like this with blue inner barrels for a blue raptor curious what that will look like.
I am def one to waste money on cars/trucks/bikes /everything but 8K just for wheels not even tires is to much for a truck with 80lbs tires on it. sport car I def see the need and ran them on my AMG but I just can't on my truck even though I love the way this set looks.

dd07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got BBK installed on 20x9.5 Rotiform forged KPS with +18 offset with ICON collars at 1.75''. Yes, took long time (expected), but i got 10 mm clearance between the calipers and the ribs.

Attachments

• IMG_1566.jpg
    IMG_1566.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1567.jpg
    IMG_1567.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1568.jpg
    IMG_1568.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1569.jpg
    IMG_1569.jpg