Wheels & Brembo 15" brakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svt boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've done a quick search but have not had great luck. Does anyone have a good list of the wheels that fit over the aftermarket brembo brakes? I would like to upgrade the brakes due to the horrible stopping distances BUT I can't find a good list of wheels that fit. Thanks!

wheelb

Reaction score
All i know of is ADV and HRE which i did on my truck . Both custom made. pm me if you need more specs .

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not trying to tell anyone how to spend their money but you could probably make a significant improvement by just upgrading the rotors and putting high performance pads on as well. I know this option would be a ton cheaper and you could still run 17" wheels like the methods or even the stockers to beat around on if you wanted to.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not trying to tell anyone how to spend their money but you could probably make a significant improvement by just upgrading the rotors and putting high performance pads on as well. I know this option would be a ton cheaper and you could still run 17" wheels like the methods or even the stockers to beat around on if you wanted to.

Correct... Upgrade brake lines, pads, and slotted or crossed drilled rotors and still have money left over instead of brembo route..

-Greg

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
11081.jpg

Wilwood's fit the rear.