Wheel Poll

Which 20" wheels to put on my deep matte black wrapped Raptor?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seekndestroy

Reaction score
Going to be putting a new set of 20" wheels with Toyo M/T's on my Deep Black Matte Wrapped Raptor. Choices for wheels (Going to get them in Matte not Shiny) are:

1) American Outlaw Hollwood's
2) BMF Novakane's
3) Fuel Krank's
4) DPR Stealth's
5) Fuel Hostage's

Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• American Outlaw Hollywood.jpg
    American Outlaw Hollywood.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 339
  • BMF Novakane.jpg
    BMF Novakane.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 255
  • DPR Stealth.jpg
    DPR Stealth.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 243
  • Fuel Hostage.jpg
    Fuel Hostage.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:

svt_reid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if youre gonna do 20's go with the stealth's! havent seen much of them. looks original and pretty sweet IMO

D

Deleted member 12951

I think if you aren't planning on taking if off-road and staying on the street then "own it" and get the 20" that looks more street worthy, for that #4 DPR Stealth's look like the wheels that I would not want to take off-road even though I wouldn't put 20" on my truck anyways.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think putting 20's on these trucks is like putting off-road tires on a sports car. Even if you are not going to use a raptor off-road, at least stay true to the truck. Got to keep the tough, mean, off-road theme and image of the raptor.

With that said though...its your truck. You paid the money for it, so do what you want and what makes you happy.

OP
OP
seekndestroy

seekndestroy

Reaction score
Yeah I here ya. I've taken the 20's out to Borrego Springs and haven't had any issues though. Thanks for the input.

I think if you aren't planning on taking if off-road and staying on the street then "own it" and get the 20" that looks more street worthy, for that #4 DPR Stealth's look like the wheels that I would not want to take off-road even though I wouldn't put 20" on my truck anyways.

Sinraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 20 inch bmf novakane one mine, but I would go with fuel hostages because think they look good with the matte black and I wan o be one of the few with BMF wheels haha selfish I know

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My votes for novakanes..i Just put them on mine and am really happy with them