Wheel back space question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stan636

Reaction score
I am looking into putting 17x8.5 Method Mesh wheels on 35x12.50 Toyo Open Count MT. My main questions what is the correct back spacing?

Also if anyone has any input on the best place to purchase the complete set up ready to bolt on please let me know.

Last edited:

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well. Methods, Generally speaking 4.5-4.75 rpgoffroad.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are several threads on here that have good information and plenty of pictures on this very topic. You may need to search for wheel offset instead of backspacing, but it shouldn't be hard to find.

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking into putting 17x8.5 Method Mesh wheels on 35x12.50 Toyo Open Count MT. My main questions what is the correct back spacing?

Also if anyone has any input on the best place to purchase the complete set up ready to bolt on please let me know.

Did you find the information you were looking for about wheel offset? Also, I outlaw off road is having a sale on methods this weekend .