What tire has a similiar tread pattern to the BFG Baja T/As?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackReef

Reaction score
Seems like I just saw a tire not too long ago that looks similar to the Baja T/A tire?

Looking at 37" Baja T/A's right now, all over $700/tire. Crazy

I thought BFG released a 37" DOT-legal BFG Baja T/A? Are those similar in price to the race tire?

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems like I just saw a tire not too long ago that looks similar to the Baja T/A tire?

I thought BFG released a 37" DOT-legal BFG Baja T/A? Are those similar in price to the race tire?

I believe they discontinued the DOT version. @INI probably knows more about it. He used to get a bunch of them

boarder1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've run ProComp Extreme ATs on my Superduty and they've been noce and have a similar large block design to a TA, but also have sipes to aid with rain/snow/etc. Otherwise the General Grabber is a close one too. Big blocks, but not lite most mud terrains.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if Gladiator has made a 37/12.50/17 (they make a 37x12.50x20) yet but I'd say they also have similar styling to the Baja T/A

Attachments

• gladiator2.jpg
    gladiator2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 825
  • gladiator3.jpg
    gladiator3.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 636
  • qr900_zps1f47d6a8.jpg
    qr900_zps1f47d6a8.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 187

INI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Projects are expensive but you wont find a tire that can match it.
BFG made 37" DOTs but they are crazy expensive. IF you are still looking let me know. i have some for sale in the for sale section.