What is required to run 37 toyo mt's with double standards (37x13.50 x 17)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zachcampbell

Banned
Reaction score
I've seen many other forum members running this set up with stock fenders. Does anyone here have personal experience with this set up? What perch are you running and how much trimming did you do to your fenders. Also do you have any issues even after trimming and adjusting perch settings?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-04 at 11.47.03 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-12-04 at 11.47.03 AM.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 192

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok. In an effort to be helpful, here is a link to maybe get you started:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f25/what-am-i-doing-wrong-37-toyo-mt-45418/?highlight=37+tires

Search the link. If you don't find what you are looking for, then type in 37" Tires in the search link at the top of the page. It is the red Search link button. There will be a lot of stuff to look at, but take the time to read some of the threads. They are full of helpful info.

I am attempting to guide you in the right direction, since the last time I suggested this, a new member blazed me for it. So I'm trying to being more politically correct these days. Members have spent hours typing in what they have done to fit 37" tires, so you should find answers to all of your questions.

Good luck!!!

OP
OP
Z

zachcampbell

Banned
Reaction score
thank you 2014RubyRed, I've taken time to read that post. In this thread I'm searching for someone who is willing to expand on the mods they did to fit them and their personal experience with it.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thank you 2014RubyRed, I've taken time to read that post. In this thread I'm searching for someone who is willing to expand on the mods they did to fit them and their personal experience with it.

I can tell you what I did to fit 37" General Red Letters. (they are massive tires as well)

1. Install Icon 3.0's shocks all around - set to top perch height
2. Flatten the pinch welds in the wheel well
3. Trim the bottom of wheel well housing at the firewall
4. Install ADD Inner Liners
5. Trim the front valance
6. Install Boatec +2 front fenders
7. Test drive and trim some more

There some threads on here showing these techniques. Search for fiberglass fender installation threads.

Good luck!!!

D

Deleted member 12951

Just provide him with a URL

I would but there is no such thing. Someone needs to be the first on FRF.

But sure they appreciate you being more helpful to the n00bs and helping out with links now instead of long essays not too.