What Finish/Style Wheel Do You Want To See In 2016?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a few suppliers that asked me to ask the Raptor community what finish of wheels you guys want to see in 2016. With black becoming less and less popular they wanted to get actual users/owners opinions on what finish you'd like to see. These suppliers are wrapping up their SEMA offering and wanted to do a few prototypes and see how they're received at the show.

Any suggestions welcome.

My suggestion was more raw aluminum wheels with less fake bolts so I can play with more clear colored powder coats.

But it can be anything. Polished, grey, 6 spoke concave, fake beadlock, removable rock rings etc...

Let me know what you think

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
But those don't go with grey.

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

but these do

DSC_0180.jpg

Sinraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i second that: Bronze, Copper finish. Like to see more options with the wheel lip size without going to a crazy offset. 6 spoke with wider spokes to cover more of the stock brake rotors. Better style Center Caps that are not plastic and/or not huge. I will try and think of other things. I will def keep this in mind and come up with more. I love the idea of working with Wheels developers and creating different styles. As a graphic design talk about a dream job!

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see more wheels offered in an anthracite/black combo and bronze options. Something along the lines of the Roost, and the Black Rhino Mint colors.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Magnesium, super light

Invent a wheel with inflation gauges and pressure dump valves built in.

What else,

glow in the dark wheels with strip lighting/neon lighting embedded

Last edited:

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
bronze colors

really want to go with a bronze color method with my next set of tires