Wanted Method Double Standard Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
4 wheel parts have all of the method wheels listed on their website as in stock with a price match guarentee

Correct, only problem is that they don't have Standards or Double Stsndards in Raptor 17".

Like us, they are waiting for the next batch from Method. Which has been pushed back several times.

As soon as they are available we will let everyone know. We ordered several extra sets so even if you aren't on our list you can still get some...first come first serve.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for being patient. We were not excited to hear that Method's container from their manufacturer was 100 pieces of Raptor flat black Double Standards short.

We have been assured that the manufacturer is adding the shorted 100 wheels to the mid December shipment. As soon as we have more info we will be sure to give updates.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to shoot us a PM.

The Chinese sweat shops must work day and night to suply the Raptor :wtf2:

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is the response I got from method..

" Greg, We apologize for your delay. Fortunately for us, this is our number one part # and we run out before we receive them. A worker strike has held up the current container that is due in this week. We still intend to receive it this Friday and ship out the same day."

-Greg

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct, only problem is that they don't have Standards or Double Stsndards in Raptor 17".

Like us, they are waiting for the next batch from Method. Which has been pushed back several times.

As soon as they are available we will let everyone know. We ordered several extra sets so even if you aren't on our list you can still get some...first come first serve.

what is the size that people normally run on the raptor? 17x8.5? they have them in 6x135 which is the size that my little research shows is for the raptor but im not sure if that is actually it.

c-ne-elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel that waiting for my wheels from TMX/Method is just like when I was waiting on my Raptor from Ford, sure I want them now but IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT!

Danny at TMX has been nothing but good keeping me informed on the delivery date. Some things are just out of the vendor's control.

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my double standards on 9/11 and they did not get here till 12/4. When I ordered Method claimed they were only 3-4 weeks out but I guess that's probably when they ran into the worker strike issues and whatnot. I'm diggin em tho. They were worth the wait.
4708-methods.jpg

Last edited:

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel that waiting for my wheels from TMX/Method is just like when I was waiting on my Raptor from Ford, sure I want them now but IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT!

Danny at TMX has been nothing but good keeping me informed on the delivery date. Some things are just out of the vendor's control.

Well in that case 4 wheel parts shows to have them I stock, I even called the local store and they said they can have them next day from another store. I would order them but I'm not quite ready for wheels/tires yet. Maybe around income tax time though

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Black on black double standard wheels shipped from Method Friday...we expect them any day in our hands.

If anyone wants black with machined lips we have those in stock.

arturom_1987

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hows it going TMX are you guys swinging any deals on a full set of wheels Double standards all black for us here at the forum? Im intersested if you can hook us up with a good deal Let me know

Happy Holidays