vs. Fuel Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4dimad

Reaction score
Hi, I am upgrading the wheels and narrowed it down to Method Double Standard and Fuel Trophy. Which brand would you recommend? The price difference is negligible (Fuel is about $100 more). Thanks!

Last edited:

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi, I am upgrading the wheels and narrowed it down to Method Double Standard and Fuel Trophy. Which brand would you recommend? The price difference is negligible (Fuel is about $100 more). Thanks!
Most around here are running Methods of some sort. I have Fuel Anza's and love them. Both are good so it comes down to your taste.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
My guess is they are all made in the same China factory regardless what you choose!
I've currently got 2 trucks with Methods and 1 with Fuels, and everyone thinks all 3 have Methods. So if you want a conversation starter get the Fuels, if you want something different stamped into the wheel get the fuels!
If you want to be like every other Raptor on the street get the Methods

Either way you'll be happy

ittybittyfds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have Fuel Throttle Wheels and I wish i would of went with Methods. My fuel wheels are 2 1/2 years old and they are faded. I thought i would like the simulated bead lock but I dont. I didnt want to go with Methods because they were common on Raptors. Now I want to be with the common folk! GET METHODS

SARaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fuel trophy's here, never had any quality issues. been very happy with the wheels

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have fuel trophys... Love the look but hate the cheap ass plastic center cap. A member on here was getting aluminum center caps made for the Fuel line of wheels, but theyre not as popular as the Methods, so more people need to commit before they make another match. The methods you can get nice aluminum center caps all day long from a member on this board.

BGRPTR14

Reaction score
Fuel vs method is a toss up. I had methods on my raptor and they are lighter than stock imo. With the center caps they looked really good. But sometimes I wish I had fuel wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk