Vinly SVT Decals for OEM Beadlock Wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any vinyl decals that are the correct size to fit into the embossed SVT letters on the OEM beadlock wheel beauty rings?

I ran across these which could be what I'm looking for, but it doesn't specifically say and the seller hasn't responded.

Amazon.com: 6 x SVT wheel decals stickers die cut vinyl: Automotive

Maybe Designs-N-Signs could make them?

When and IF I get a vin# and built date, Im gonna go talk to the guy who does all my powder coating and ask him if he can do the rings to match the wheel well moldinga and the SVT in blue to match the interior

Speaking of Designs-N-Signs, I'm gonna go talk to the too when I know I'm getting one IF it ever happens :banghead: I like he hood decal they did, only with blue letters instead of red

Designs N Signs - Gallery #18

Sorry for the hi jack :cheers:

Reaction score
I can cut these in pretty much any color you would want.

I can also do pretty much any other logos you could find.

PM me if you're interested.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1979- I have a set of AE Wheels that'd I'd like to get a custom set of SVT decals for if possible. Just a round sticker- black background with "SVT" in a dark silver to closely match the stock 6.2L emblem color. How much for something like that?

Maybe do 5 of them in case I screw one up. I can measure the diameter of the area I want to cover up, but it's close to a 2" diameter off the top of my head.

PM if you want. Thanks.