Vinly SVT Decals for OEM Beadlock Wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any vinyl decals that are the correct size to fit into the embossed SVT letters on the OEM beadlock wheel beauty rings?

I ran across these which could be what I'm looking for, but it doesn't specifically say and the seller hasn't responded.

Amazon.com: 6 x SVT wheel decals stickers die cut vinyl: Automotive

Maybe Designs-N-Signs could make them?

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I took the wheel off and with a steady hand used finger nail polish. You will find so many shades of red to pick from. clean down in the embossed area with some cleaner, I used rubbing alcohol. And when I say steady hand I mean it. I did not try to mask it off as that looked harder to do than just taking your time.
wheel.jpg

Last edited:

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I took the wheel off and with a steady hand used finger nail polish. You will find so many shades of red to pick from. clean down in the embossed area with some cleaner, I used rubbing alcohol. And when I say steady hand I mean it. I did not try to mask it off as that looked harder to do than just taking your time.
View attachment 44648

Damn wish I had a steady hand. I want to do the same with the method writing on the wheel spoke

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's actually what I was thinking. I just have to watch I dont cross the line of buzzed and steady and the drunk and swerving lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Ramrodthrusterpuppy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 44648

You can also use Liquid Mask (available in hobby shops) to mask off the letters and give you a sharp outline for painting. I plan on doing that once the warmer weather hits (if it ever does! Lol)