V-Rock Wheels (Thoughts?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had a customer ask me about these the other day. Not really wanting to setup an account for one set unless there is some potential. I'm kinda diggin the concave design. They are 17x9.5 but the offset is +15. Still a little more inner clearance than a stock wheel while retaining the same protrusion (technically 3mm less) than a 17x8.5 at +00.

Most Raptor owners on here tend to have good taste. What are your thoughts on the design and the size?

Attachments

• VR8-Gloss_Black-3QuarterView.png
    VR8-Gloss_Black-3QuarterView.png
    264.7 KB · Views: 158
  • VR8-Gloss_Black-30DegreeView.png
    VR8-Gloss_Black-30DegreeView.png
    247.9 KB · Views: 148
  • VR9-Matte_Black-3QuarterView.png
    VR9-Matte_Black-3QuarterView.png
    256.4 KB · Views: 177
  • VR9-Matte_Black-30DegreeView.png
    VR9-Matte_Black-30DegreeView.png
    247.1 KB · Views: 165
  • VR jeep.jpg
    VR jeep.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 198

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I've seen the VR3's on someone's truck here but I'm not sure.

I personally like the VR8's

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kinda like them. With that exact tire.....

Ah shit....does that mean we're in for another 6 months of you hymn hawing over buying those grabbers! You have the fenders now, so pull the damn trigger! :specialized:

These wheels aren't for me, but I think they look very clean and I'd consider them over all the other star pattern type I've seen.

Last edited:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ah shit....does that mean we're in for another 6 months of you hymn hawing over buying those grabbers! You have the fenders now, so pull the damn trigger! :specialized:

These wheels aren't for me, but I think they look very clean and I'd consider them over all the other star pattern type I've seen.

Just ordered 5 tonight (37" Grabbers), thank you very much!!!

Ramathorn178

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont like them, To each their own though. If youre going to make a sale on the deal than i guess it would be worth setting an account up though.