Treadwright Nightmare

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Frambukie

Frambukie

Reaction score
What the hell, that's a ****** chebby and ugly one too, what the hell, a damn troll.

Hahahah thanks bub

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Do you have a low limit on your credit card? If not, you could just purchase a new set of tires and have them mounted so that you can send the TreadWrights in. At that point, if TreadWright still doesn't refund you your money you could file a dispute with your credit card company that you made the purchase with since you've already "returned" the item.

I have about 900 avail on my CC until it hits max at 1500.

They owe me 600 so I'm gonna do exactly that. I'm trying to find a shop that has nitro Exo grapplers.

Last edited:

Double Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
Frambukie

Frambukie

Reaction score
He's spammed this on numerous forums today.

Treadwright nightmare - Chevy Truck Forum | GMC Truck Forum - GmFullsize.com

Treadwright Nightmare - Tacoma World Forums

Treadwright Nightmare - Write-ups and Reviews - Tennessee Jeeps

Just a few I readily found. Likely trying to drum up attention and carry through on a threat he made to Treadwright to ruin their rep if they didn't meet his demands. Got to admire his industriousness.

*shrug*

BUSTED! Ya got me bud!

Lol but I straight up told Treadwright I was going to warn everyone on every forum I could find and her response was that people tell them that all the time. So I'm just following through. I appreciate you finding my other posts though :p

BUT... If you are up to it,
Read the other replies from those forums there's been a ton of ****** experiences with these guys and people need to be aware.

A lot of others are saying that since they sold out and moved to Texas the tires have gone downhill. See before I purchased them I read a lot of positive reviews and I'm thinking now they were old and outdated, especially since the company has only been in TX about a year.

Another guy posted that they have an F rating on the BBB. http://www.bbb.org/houston/business...and-repair/treadwright-in-houston-tx-90034998

I appreciate everyone that has taken the time to read and respond to this post!

If yall want when this is eventually settled I can post the outcome.

Last edited:

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks hahahah no it's on my 08 Silverado, I don't mean to infiltrate the forum I just wanted to warn some folks if I could.

I've posted this on a ton of other forums and people have been coming forward left and right with similar stories.

I know it was long sorry. I just don't understand how they can get away with sending a defective product and I end up getting beat and they get the tires back... I'm out the shop fees and they will probably try to sell the set to someone else.

I felt like I was dealing with an overseas company that was scamming me lol this company is supposed to be USA all the way.

Here's a shot of my truck with the tiresView attachment 57410

thats what happens when you try to fit a square peg in a......er.....a round peg in a ....er.....a round wheel in a square wheel well

Double Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly I don't think this thread has any relevance to 99.9999% of the people on FRF. Treadwright retread tires are a cheap option that is more popular with the slow, mud-slinging, rock crawling demographic -- and even then the key word is "cheap".

No one in their right mind is going to run a retread on a truck meant for covering rough terrain at speed and risk having one of them come apart at +50MPH. And Raptor owners are typically anything but "cheap" when it comes to mods.

You're talking to a group of people who typically pay mid $50K for a truck and then throw another $20K or more at it with mods. The bar here is raised sufficiently high enough that none of us are going to go buy Treadwrights because they cost $50 less per tire than a good tire does.

But if you're just trying to slander the shit out of a company by getting your posts as many hits on Google as possible from as many forums as possible... well played.

Just sucks that you're trashing up our forum with it.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

thats what happens when you try to fit a square peg in a......er.....a round peg in a ....er.....a round wheel in a square wheel well
True story.

IMG_0171.png

OP
OP
Frambukie

Frambukie

Reaction score
Honestly I don't think this thread has any relevance to 99.9999% of the people on FRF. Treadwright retread tires are a cheap option that is more popular with the slow, mud-slinging, rock crawling demographic -- and even then the key word is "cheap".

No one in their right mind is going to run a retread on a truck meant for covering rough terrain at speed and risk having one of them come apart at +50MPH. And Raptor owners are typically anything but "cheap" when it comes to mods.

You're talking to a group of people who typically pay mid $50K for a truck and then throw another $20K or more at it with mods. The bar here is raised sufficiently high enough that none of us are going to go buy Treadwrights because they cost $50 less per tire than a good tire does.

But if you're just trying to slander the shit out of a company by getting your posts as many hits on Google as possible from as many forums as possible... well played.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

True story.

IMG_0171.png

I apologize and I mean no disrespect. Raptors are ******* sick trucks lol.

I only posted this on your forum because I found this post

Now Made in Texas! TreadWright Tires
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?t=33242

All The Way

FRF Addict
Reaction score

True story.

IMG_0171.png

Well I'm the 1%........................