Toyo open country RT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Legion

Reaction score
Just put on 35 open country RT , the look so much better on than the photos show

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 1,492

Moridin

Reaction score
Looks great, put on my set about 3 weeks ago and I love them.

Kanek: I ran into the same problem, literally nobody anywhere had them except my local Les Schwab which had like 15 in stock. Weirdest thing.

freddye13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much pressure is everybody running in there r/t's front and rear? I can't seem to find the best compromise, hard or soft ride.

mblgjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm on GY Duratracs now.

Considering swapping to the new RT when it comes time to replace.

Anyone with the RT; please comment as to how loud they are. I'm sure they sing/hum a little...but how much. More than the AT, but less than the MT?

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm on GY Duratracs now.

Considering swapping to the new RT when it comes time to replace.

Anyone with the RT; please comment as to how loud they are. I'm sure they sing/hum a little...but how much. More than the AT, but less than the MT?

Yes, more than a/t, but honestly the difference compared to my old wild peaks is negligible..really impressed with how quiet they are for their tread design.

D

Deleted member 17706

Rocks

Have you had a chance to drive them over any gravel or rocks? Are they similar to how the KO's spew rocks all over the place. It's a very nice tire!