Toyo open country RT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svt_reid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing ever measures out to what they spec out at. The weight is correct at 66lbs. The toyo is less than what it's listed at. Weighs 73.5 and lists at 75lbs.

man this is tough. guess ill take the ko2 into consideration as well. you said you didnt like the weight of them. was it that noticable? if it bothered you it will probably bother me also

FP Forged

Justin Lundy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man this is tough. guess ill take the ko2 into consideration as well. you said you didnt like the weight of them. was it that noticable? if it bothered you it will probably bother me also

I paired them with a wheel that was 10lbs lighter than my other set so it was noticeable. Dropped about 17-18lbs per corner. Pair the rt with a method roost or standard and you'll still be about the same as the OE setup. Can't go wrong with either tire though

freddye13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What tire pressure is everybody running with their Toyo r/t's ft and rear? I have tried different ones and settled on 48 ft and 45 rear. Ride is a little rough but not as bouncy as with lower pressures. Great tires far better than stock.

ProjecT 9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP, did you see a difference in width from the MT to the RT? I know both are 12.50 just curious the inflated size. I'm changing from MT's to the RT because my 13.50's are rubbing at full lock. I got the RT in the 13.50 because the tread looks Less aggressive on the side. I believe the MT inflated width is 14.3" or close to that. Anyway just hoping the RT measure a little smaller. Curious what you have to say

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Just checked on toys's site, guess I answered it myself. The MT 37x13.50r17 inflated measures 37x14.6 the RT 37x13.50 inflated measures 36.8x13.6

So it is smaller and hopefully works for me. Anyway good info for anyone that searches later.

Jon

lixalottapus

Reaction score
Why does nobody ever list offset????? Those pics are def not stock offset.

It's a good looking truck and I am interested in doing the same.

VelociRaptorSVT

Reaction score
Bought my truck with M/Ts, but recently switched to R/Ts because of the noise. I really like the R/Ts and I think they look slick on the truck! The M/Ts are a little more beefy, but the quieter R/Ts give a better ride.