Toyo AT II

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love my toyo AT II's I've got 57000 miles on mine right now. Here's a crappy pic of the tread. They still have some life in them.
uvudena2.jpg

Also I know what you mean im looking for some too finally found some locally but everywhere else has them on backorder in 35/12.50/17

OP
OP
RaptorVette

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got the Toyo's today! So it took about a month to get these delivered. If anyone is having a hard time finding these tires, Jeff @ SVC can get them for you!

Last edited:

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks again for the business Eric! Looking forward to doing more in the future

-Jeff

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got the Toyo's today! So it took about a month to get these delivered. If anyone is having a hard time finding these tires, Jeff @ SVC can get them for you!

Good to hear I picked up some from a local dealer and just got them installed today

OP
OP
RaptorVette

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the tires mounted today. Thanks again Jeff! They are a little louder than the stock BFG's, I wouldn't want them to be any louder. What tire pressure are you guys with Toyo's running on the street? I have them at 44psi and they feel softer the the BFG's at highway speeds on ramps and fast lane changes.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RaptorVette

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update, I have the tires at 50psi now and the truck feels more responsive during quick lane changes on the highway. I'm gonna leave it there for a while and see how the tires wear.

bosssho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do these things handle vs. the OEM BFG ATs?

I am looking at a 20" Tire for my Spring/Summer/Fall set up and I want Quiet with GREAT dry and Wet handling above and beyond anything else...and some mild offroading prowess would be a GREAT bonus.