Toyo AT II

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I placed an order from some M/T the other day and was told there would be a 2 month back order. ended up getting the tires in 2 weeks

shoot me an email if you would like and I can make a few phone calls

-Jeff [email protected]

charles06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're looking for an alternative, try the Nitto Terra Grapplers. Nitto is manufactured by Toyo, and the Nitto's are a little lighter. I didn't feel like waiting like you, so I went with the Nitto's. So far, they've been great! For reference, I have 40" Toyo Mud Terrains on my Hummer H2, so I do have experience with Toyo...very good tire, as well.

OP
OP
RaptorVette

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're looking for an alternative, try the Nitto Terra Grapplers. Nitto is manufactured by Toyo, and the Nitto's are a little lighter. I didn't feel like waiting like you, so I went with the Nitto's. So far, they've been great! For reference, I have 40" Toyo Mud Terrains on my Hummer H2, so I do have experience with Toyo...very good tire, as well.

Thank for the reply, luckily I can wait and for what I'm looking for I think the Toyo's are the best option. How much road noise is there with the Nittos compared to the stock BFG's? Would you buy them again?

I just looked at the Nitto website, is this the size you got? LT325/70R17 D122R

Jeff from SVC Offroad is making some phone calls for me today to see if he's able to order a set and what the time frame for delivery would be.

Last edited:

charles06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're basically the same as stock. You'd have to drive each tire back to back to actually notice a difference when it comes to all-terrains. Would not hesitate to by them again. They handle VERY well. I previously had the Falken Wildpeak's on my truck with a set of 20" Vossen's. Didn't like them so much. Went with 18" Method NV's and the Nitto's.

OP
OP
RaptorVette

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you call discount tire? Got toyo mt's in 2 days

Yea, called discount and he said he had the stock BFG's and Toyo MT's... not the AT's

By the way, did you graduate from Texas in 2000? If so, that's when I graduated, Hook 'em!

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

They're basically the same as stock. You'd have to drive each tire back to back to actually notice a difference when it comes to all-terrains. Would not hesitate to by them again. They handle VERY well. I previously had the Falken Wildpeak's on my truck with a set of 20" Vossen's. Didn't like them so much. Went with 18" Method NV's and the Nitto's.

Cool, thanks for the feedback, that may be the route I take if these BFG's wear out sooner or I get tired of waiting.

OP
OP
RaptorVette

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it looks like I'm going to wait for the Toyo's, just placed an order with Jeff @ SVC. They just aren't keeping up with the demand from what Jeff said with his supplier. I'll give you guys an update when they arrive.

Last edited: