toyo + fuel octane wheels.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnlocal3

Reaction score
So I finally decided on some new shoes! I am going to go with some toyo open country tires with 18" fuel octane wheels. My questions is where have you guys been ordering from? I was trying to find a site that has both the wheels and the tires usually they mount and balance them for free, however I have had no such luck. :( any suggestions?

richiee23

Reaction score
I got a really good deal on my toyo s from treaddepot and a good deal on my fuel hostage wheels from Jason at SDHQ. I didnt want mine already mounted because I didnt want to buy another set of tire pressure sensors.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there really more than .001% of Raptor owners that would put Chrome Wheels on their rig?

Chrome does NOT go with Raptor...jmo

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i agree no chrome for the raptor. i never like black rims on a truck till i saw them on a raptor. now i will be goin with black rims on my raptor when i finally get it

OP
OP
J

johnlocal3

Reaction score
I ordered up the wheels and tires yesterday. Apparently MHT is cutting them from blanks so there is going to be a 2 week lead time.