Tires question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

george16

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I recently bought a 2013 that has regular street tires on it. Not the all weather tires that come from the factory.
I live in south Florida so I don't normally care about snow.
I will be driving to Colorado soon and obviously I will encounter some snowy weather. If I were to purchase the stock bfg all wether tires, would they make much of a difference on snow covered roads?
How much noise do they make?

Zeke555

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got a set of BF Goodrich KO2 35" tires. They have been great on the snow and seem to have less road noise then the original BF Goodrich KO tires. Are suppose to have better traction for wet road conditions too.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I recently bought a 2013 that has regular street tires on it. Not the all weather tires that come from the factory.
I will be driving to Colorado soon and obviously I will encounter some snowy weather. If I were to purchase the stock bfg all wether tires, would they make much of a difference on snow covered roads?

They will make a huge difference over what you have now. Make sure they have good tread. Once they're under half you might as well be wearing drag slicks. They are very quiet.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Hi guys,

@2014RubyRed has some 35" KO2's for sale if you are looking for a good deal!

5 - BFG KO2's For Sale

OP
OP
G

george16

Reaction score
Thanks guys, but I want new ones. I also need them by tomorrow, so I can't wait for shipping. Must buy locally.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks guys, but I want new ones. I also need them by tomorrow, so I can't wait for shipping. Must buy locally.

Not sure in S. Fl you're at, but my Goodyear is out of Duratracs till February, but the 4 Wheel Parts online store say they can have it in next day. They have stores in Miami and West Palm Beach
Also, 4wheelparts has the best deal on a set of 4 KO2. $1070 otd IIRC(not including install)