tires question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Hi i need some good tires for a 20x9 rim.
I need something for canada type of environment. Deep snow/Clay mud/ice and also gravel/slush ect.
Currently looking at Nitto Trail grapplers mt. Anything more to fit my needs better?
thanks

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi i need some good tires for a 20x9 rim.
I need something for canada type of environment. Deep snow/Clay mud/ice and also gravel/slush ect.
Currently looking at Nitto Trail grapplers mt. Anything more to fit my needs better?
thanks

Toyo Open Country MT's come in 20's. I have had great luck with them.

randy

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
okay nice to know because i often go to my cottage and it's 35km through old logging roads and the mud is really squishy and slippery. Same for snow, deep snow.

also a off topic question. my build is scheduled feb 6 but i tried to find my sticker and the website still says its not found. Should i give SVT a call? 1FTEX1R62CFA77095 is the vin if by any chance you can see.
thanks alot!!

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
okay nice to know because i often go to my cottage and it's 35km through old logging roads and the mud is really squishy and slippery. Same for snow, deep snow.

also a off topic question. my build is scheduled feb 6 but i tried to find my sticker and the website still says its not found. Should i give SVT a call? 1FTEX1R62CFA77095 is the vin if by any chance you can see.
thanks alot!!

Yep, the window sticker look up site, has been down most of this past week??

Untitled Page

I have 5 2012's set to be built the week of Feb 6th.

randy

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd look at the duratracs also. Not sure if they come in your size but many people in snowy environments have said they are great tires for it.

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
but are they good in mud???

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

and im talking mud...

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are good in Missouri clay! Not as good as a dedicated mud tire, but in my opinion on of the best all around (mud/snow/highway/rain) tire you can buy.

Tire rack has 325/60R20 Goodyear Duratracs for $416 each

-Greg