Tire Size Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The width and offset are on the backside of the wheel. If the wheel ois 20x9 and the offset is +20 that'll give you the least amount of rubbing. If you do the pinch weld mod you might be alright though. Personally I'd go 37x12.50x20. The Toyo MT's can run big. In this case their 37x13.50R20 is actually 14" wide.

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd follow what they are saying lol, to run that wide of a tire you'd have to offset about a half the difference in 12.5 and whatever the other size is. I do love the look of the 13.5 wide tho lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Raptized

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
37 12.50 is probably where I will go. I will post pics in a few months when I wear these others down. Thanks guys!!

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

The width and offset are on the backside of the wheel. If the wheel ois 20x9 and the offset is +20 that'll give you the least amount of rubbing. If you do the pinch weld mod you might be alright though. Personally I'd go 37x12.50x20. The Toyo MT's can run big. In this case their 37x13.50R20 is actually 14" wide.

On the backside, can I see that without removing the wheel? Would it be on the lip of the rim?

Thanks!!

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
37 12.50 is probably where I will go. I will post pics in a few months when I wear these others down. Thanks guys!!

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

On the backside, can I see that without removing the wheel? Would it be on the lip of the rim?

Thanks!!

Depends on when the wheels were built. Might be on the back rim lip but could also be on the back of the spoke. Probably easier to just take it off.