Tire Shop-Corpus Christi, TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be packing the Raptor up and driving down to relocate to Corpus Christi at the first of the year. My truck is in need of tires, I now have 44k on my Toyo's. Instead of buying a brand new set here in Memphis and putting 800 miles on my new set, I'm going to buy a set as soon as I get there. I will be putting 37" Toyo MT's on. Does anyone know of some reliable shops in Corpus I can get these at?

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I will be packing the Raptor up and driving down to relocate to Corpus Christi at the first of the year. My truck is in need of tires, I now have 44k on my Toyo's. Instead of buying a brand new set here in Memphis and putting 800 miles on my new set, I'm going to buy a set as soon as I get there. I will be putting 37" Toyo MT's on. Does anyone know of some reliable shops in Corpus I can get these at?

Discount Tire

OP
OP
srs

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Treypal....maybe I'm missing it, but I checked Discount and they didn't have Toyo's??

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Oh didn't even think about that.

Check out Brezina's tire in Taft. Tell him I sent ya, I know he sells toyos. Not sure on the deal though since I doubt 37s are a high volume item for him.

madmex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Discount Tire does carry Toyo's but you got to order them. Got mine there a couple of years ago, cheapest I found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
srs

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll check out Brezina's. I called Discount and they said they didn't sell Toyo.

madmex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine in Laredo, my buddy works at Discount Tire and was the one that sold me the tires...strange.

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my Toyo's from Jeff at SVC then took them to the Discount Tire at this location to install.....

1817 S. Padre Island Dr.
Corpus Christi, TX 78416

I also take my Corvette there and never had a problem.