Tire sale May 6th-16th! Buy 3 get 1 Free!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

13raptorcrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a tire sale going on for 10 days only at Ford dealerships in the midwest. Buy 3 get 1 free along with mfg rebates, a Ford service card rebate and other discounts (which includes price matching from anywhere).

I bought a set a Duratracs last year under this program and had them mounted and balanced for WELL under $1000. (with the rebates, its almost buy 2 get 2 free) See post #4436 under the http://www.fordraptorforum.com/787613-post4436.html or by searching for a thread 'extreme couponing'.

The sale is for 10 days only and will work with 95% of tire brands including BFG, Goodyear, etc.

Last edited:
OP
OP
13raptorcrew

13raptorcrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Qcfx2 here is a picture of the ad. I do apologize as I think this might only be at the midwest dealers for this 10 day period. That might be why you cannot find it in NC :facepalm:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 175

Ragegame15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2016?

There is a tire sale going on for 10 days only at Ford dealerships in the midwest. Buy 3 get 1 free along with mfg rebates, a Ford service card rebate and other discounts (which includes price matching from anywhere).

I bought a set a Duratracs last year under this program and had them mounted and balanced for WELL under $1000. (with the rebates, its almost buy 2 get 2 free) See post #4436 under the http://www.fordraptorforum.com/787613-post4436.html or by searching for a thread 'extreme couponing'.

The sale is for 10 days only and will work with 95% of tire brands including BFG, Goodyear, etc.

Anything like this going on this summer? How long are people getting out of their stock BFGs? I'm at about 25k with a late model 2013 and am seeing a decent amount of cracking in-between the treads...