Be a tire critic.. Rate your tires! Help me decide!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a set of baja t/a kr2's on the rear and so far if i can afford them and find someplace to buy them i will never buy a different tire for my truck. I've had the pro comp extreme terrains and those were just a garbage tire and the flakens were my favorite until i saved up enough to buy some t/as.

rubberdust

Reaction score
I'll have to see if I have some pictures, huge improvement in resistance to chunking. I had a number of shoulder blocks tore out of the KO before I took them off, seeing none of that on the KO2

OP
OP
svt_reid

svt_reid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went with the grabbers.. I don't know many people who have bought multiple sets of grabbers. And I guess that says a lot. But I am loving them so far. And they fit my climate and driving needs perfect here in Florida. I got them bead balanced and Im also very pleased with that. Overall im a happy customer. Got them off amazon for 288 a piece and arrived in three days. hopefully they will serve me well

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 112

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Went with the grabbers.. I don't know many people who have bought multiple sets of grabbers. And I guess that says a lot. But I am loving them so far. And they fit my climate and driving needs perfect here in Florida. I got them bead balanced and Im also very pleased with that. Overall im a happy customer. Got them off amazon for 288 a piece and arrived in three days. hopefully they will serve me well

How do those work in all that rain?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20