Tire chains

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
way too overkill unless you live in the bush where the only roads are trails you've created.

too each their own.

r1_hauler

Reaction score
way too overkill unless you live in the bush where the only roads are trails you've created.

too each their own.

If you think they are overkill, you need to visit MT/WY after a good snow. Chains defiantly have their time and place.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you think they are overkill, you need to visit MT/WY after a good snow. Chains defiantly have their time and place.

I live in the middle of nowhere in canada. chains are overkill on a pickup lol

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's basically where I'm headed

still pretty overkill lol the tires aren't going to be what stops your momentum. It's getting high centered that will do you in. and chains wont help at all with that.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

EVERYONE knows it snows much more in MT/WY than in Canada. You Canucks just don't get it.....

oh my bad. I thought that one storm overnight we got where the snow was up past the windows of the house was only a mild storm. does MT/WY get more than that in a 8 hour period? :ROFLJest:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
oh my bad. I thought that one storm overnight we got where the snow was up past the windows of the house was only a mild storm. does MT/WY get more than that in a 8 hour period? :ROFLJest:

Are you talking basement windows here, or dormer windows? If you're talking basement windows, then yeah. Dormers - ****!!!:win:

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you talking basement windows here, or dormer windows? If you're talking basement windows, then yeah. Dormers - ****!!!:win:

we dont have basement windows in our house lol. I'm talking main level windows. they were half covered with snow lol. my car was buried 100% truck almost buried, etc. was a fun one. took 2 snow days off work just to clean up the mess haha