Tire Bags to Balance Tires...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anybody used the tire sand bags to balance their tires? I've used them on larger tires and they are awesome, but never on 37's... anybody know?

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

OK... just read a couple of threads on here. It's a go. I'll let you know in a few hours.

DIRTYFUN

Xpedition Ready Design
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I personally hated them as the tires were never balanced right causing shakes at different speeds. Hope you have a better experience than I did.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I personally hated them as the tires were never balanced right causing shakes at different speeds. Hope you have a better experience than I did.

agreed

tried with the grabbers. they tool forever to balance out and every little bump in the road through them back out of balance into a death wobble

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We use them on all the street tires we install. Counteract makes them, never had any issues with them. Much better than the weights cause all the weights do when you offroad is fall off half the time. We recommend them

OP
OP
whoisbigman

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK... 37" Nittos on, stock rims, mid perch, no rubbing. Have driven around, approx. 25 miles, up to about 50 mph, tires seem well balanced with no issues. I guess this stuff works in smaller big tires.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had DynaBeads in my BFg KM2's and tehy seemed to have a sign wave floating in and out of balance. It wasnt a bad feeling but, I could feel the balance changing.

M64D RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried Dynabeads also, and on road they were fine, but as soon as you hit the first bump off-road it goes to complete shit