Which tire, 4 way VS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptuh

Reaction score
So I know this is asked a million times, and I am sorry for those that have to read it again, but hopefully, its really simple. I can't decide between nitto trail grappler MT, toyo MT, cooper discoverer ST MAXX, and toyo RT. I will be on road most of the time, but I like the aggressive look, and I dont want my tires to be a weak point when I do go offroad. Also, I live in Houston. No snow, but it rains a lot, and of course is hot. If you have a lot to say, by all means, say it. But basically, just answer it like a poll and just say the tire you recommend.

Thanks ahead of time

Last edited:

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your location and road conditions will help. I run Duratracs as well as half the other owners on this site.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For aggressive looks and nice road manners I'd say the RT or wait till they make the Nitto Ridge Grappler in the size you're looking for. Should be very similar to the RT but a slightly more aggressive sidewall

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I probably said this plenty of times but I have the KO2's, and they are a nice, more aggressive looking tire than the KO.
Really a nice upgrade overall compared the KO's in terms of offroading, on road noise and looks.

Out of those four options, however, I do like the Toyo RT's a lot based off looks.

OP
OP
R

raptuh

Reaction score
I don't want to seem rude, I appreciate you guys helping. But did you even read the original post. I asked for which tire I should get out of the ones I listed, not generally speaking.