GEN 1 Time for new tires... advice needed!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

coco'

Reaction score
What a response!!!
Thx guys... :handshake:

@ John813:
Yes,i can install 315 70 17 or 37 12.5 17...
And some ridicolous and useless sizes al 325 50 22 and similar.. :facepalm:
great for snoop dogg escalade,but nor for an off road raptor!!!

Btw, what about the goodyear wrangler duratrac?

In italy brands like bfg, goodyear,yokohama,toyo,nokian (my winter tires are nokian...),cooper are normally imported and i can buy directly here...
Other brands as mickey thompson,nitto,general are quite impossible to find here,so i've to find a tire shop in usa which can sell and ship overseas..

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ciao,
Marco

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Duratrac is a very good tire that is an aggressive A/T, but not a full blown Mud tire. So, probably something you should strongly consider.

I know quite a lot people on here run that tire with no complaints. Looks wise, it's sharp, too. Also good in the snow, or so I've read.

Here's a FRF members truck with the Duratracs:

NV_m1.jpg

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the Ridge Grapplers. They are exactly what you are describing- a hybrid AT/MT tire. They are not as quiet as an AT, but no where near the noise level of the typical MT.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anti freeze will balance a tire. Linseed oil is better. An industrial tire sealant is best. But the thicker a product the longer it takes in cold weather to work rite