Thoughts on Method Roost Bronze Rims? Need Some Opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So new rim time. I really kind of like the Method roost bronze rims for my terrain raptor. Obviously the matte black would look great because half my truck is matte black, but I am really kind of liking the different look of the bronze. Thoughts? Opinions? I would black out the small silver insert circle in the middle I think to give it more offset in color. Let me know.

< All Products

Roost | Bronze
Roost | Bronze
Roost | Bronze
Roost | Bronze
.Roost | Bronze
Roost | Bronze

Roost | Bronze

$200.50

The MR308 Roost Bronze is a groundbreaking wheel that utilizes our knowledge gained in off-road truck and rally racing. While maintaining all necessary structural integrity, we’ve been able to strategically shed unwanted weight bringing you a truck wheel that means business. Rigorous FEA testing ensures that the Roost may be light, but it will stand up to torture just as well as all other Method wheels. The Roost Bronze includes a bolt-on center ring.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Size | Bolt Pattern | Offset/Spacing:
17x8.5 | 5x4.5mm | 0/4.75"17x8.5 | 5x5mm | 0/4.75"17x8.5 | 6x5.5mm | 0/4.75"17x8.5 | 6x135mm | 0/4.75"18x9 | 5x150mm | 18/5.75"18x9 | 6x5.5mm | -12/4.5"18x9 | 6x5.5mm | 18/5.75"20x9 | 5x150mm | 18/5.75"20x9 | 6x135mm | 0/5.00"20x9 | 6x5.5mm | 0/5.00"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: Bronze Non Beadlock

Type: Street Wheel

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Sorry guys. Computer having issues getting the picture on.

pictures of method bronze roost rims - Bing Images

boarder1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got roost bronze on my black raptor and think they look pretty good, but am surprised on the number of compliments I receive on the wheels. I'd love to see them on a terrain too. They're not a normal color by any means. FDE in some light, OD green in shade, and something else other times. What I do lack with these wheels is an aggressive enough tire. I think these would look much better with a more aggressive sidewall at a minimum. Other Methods look good with AT tires, but these need more I think.

Here's a shot on my truck. Perhaps you can photoshop these onto your truck.

image.jpg

OP
OP
RaptorFlipper

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Boarder,

They look great. Different is what I am looking for. Am I seeing black on the inside of the lug nut circle? I thought the rims came silver in that spot. That black look is exactly what I want. Did you paint them? Of is there a cover over them that is black?

boarder1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought black covers from leewheelcap here on FRF. The wheels come with a silver ring that leaves the hub exposed.
This image...
image.jpg

So, for about $100 I had leewheelcap make the black metal covers which clean up the look, imho.

boarder1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a better photo of the new covers...
image.jpg

I need to put a "SVT" logo in bronze vinyl in the center of the cap.. It's on my list of things to do.

boarder1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, I just noticed you're in the woodlands. We could arrange to meet up at some point and throw the wheels on your rig.

OP
OP
RaptorFlipper

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That black rim looks perfect. I don't like the silver ring. Who do I contact to get those rings? The rims look awesome. We could definitely hook up. You in the Woodlands too?

boarder1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rim sitting in the box, that's not a black rim. That's the bronze, photo'd inside with the same iPhone I used to take all the other photos. Like I said, it's a unique color.

I'm in NW Houston out 290 near BW8. Still local enough to meet up and do some swapping. You running 37"? I'm still stock tires.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That black rim looks perfect. I don't like the silver ring. Who do I contact to get those rings? The rims look awesome. We could definitely hook up. You in the Woodlands too?

Shoot me a PM if you need the caps. They're $105 shipped for the black ones. They usually take about 3-4 weeks to complete (cutting and powder).