Terra Grappler G2's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K9 Handler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a set of the G2's from Discount Tire and will get them mounted Saturday, all four for under 1100 bucks. My raptor is definitely a Pavement princess but will see plenty of Wisconsin snow. Does anyone have Positive feedback to share on the Terra Grapplers? thanks

OP
OP
K9 Handler

K9 Handler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will let you folks know. The closest Discount tire is an hour and 3/4 away so i will have plenty of pavement time to review

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn @The Macf, I'd was hoping to see that. I love the idea of 18's on 37's...might have a less ballon-y big look to them. I guess if I REALLY want to see it, I'll have to be the one to do it...

Very interested @K9 Handler of your impressions of this tire. I like the general looks of it. Curious to hear feedback on the road noise...heard that it might have a little

OP
OP
K9 Handler

K9 Handler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn @The Macf, I'd was hoping to see that. I love the idea of 18's on 37's...might have a less ballon-y big look to them. I guess if I REALLY want to see it, I'll have to be the one to do it...

Very interested @K9 Handler of your impressions of this tire. I like the general looks of it. Curious to hear feedback on the road noise...heard that it might have a little

I will let you Know Saturday. I read a lot of reviews that said they are noisy yet everyone recommended them. Then there are reviews stating that they are quiet, we will see

OP
OP
K9 Handler

K9 Handler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i just got home from discount tire, about 110 mile drive. So , Far, Fantastic! These tires are definitely quieter than the T/A's. The comments about road noise have to come from the Terra Grapplers that were replaced by the terra Grappler G2's because there simply is nothing to complain about. the ride is awesome

Attachments

• IMG_1490.jpg
    IMG_1490.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 167