Take beauty ring off and install REAL beadlock ring WITHOUT changing the bead???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the look of the ford racing beadlock ring with the 24 bolts vs the 12, but I don't want to run REAL bead locks. Has anyone just removed the beauty ring and installed the ford racing ring?

Thanks!!!

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You could, but they'd look weird sticking an inch out past the sidewall and it'd be a very expensive but very minor cosmetic upgrade, not worth about $200 extra per wheel if you're not gonna be using the rings for their purpose

OP
OP
S

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could, but they'd look weird sticking an inch out past the sidewall and it'd be a very expensive but very minor cosmetic upgrade, not worth about $200 extra per wheel if you're not gonna be using the rings for their purpose

THANKS for the info.

RGMode

Reaction score
Can u drive with beauty rings off? I am gonna have my wheels powder coated black to match rest of wheel but shop needs rings for a couple days. Can I drive truck with them off?

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, you can drive with them off, the only purpose of the beauty rings is to cover the holes for the beadlock bolts