stock tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I tried the search and didn't find what I was looking for. Probably operator error mostly.:ROFLJest:

My truck has 34,000 miles on the original tires and they still look good and could probably be pushed to 50,000 easily. The only reason it won't is that by next winter the tread will be completely safe but less than I'd like in winter conditions.

My truck has 1/3 of it's miles towing, probably near 1/2 of it's miles over 70 MPH, some times probably a combination of high speed and towing. Probably near 1/4 has been off pavement but not hard off road driving.

I'm getting much better tire life than I ever expected. I know a lot of you have far more miles than I do and was wondering what you experience has been.

D

Deleted member 12951

I have ruined 4 stock tires when off-roading since I've had the truck, 24k miles.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Just a few hundred short of 30k. While there is tread I wouldn't trust these tires in snow. I was just recently at Oceano Dunes and I couldn't find any traction. Even at 20lbs. it was hard to power my way out from a stop and I was using 4WD more than usual.

With my old Nissan Titan I had almost 50k on the KO's and the tires looked about the same as my Raptor with 30k!

I am buying new tires next month to get ready for some trips I will be taking.

Attachments

• IMG_2149.jpg
    IMG_2149.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 107
OP
OP
Sage

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just a few hundred short of 30k. While there is tread I wouldn't trust these tires in snow. I was just recently at Oceano Dunes and I couldn't find any traction. Even at 20lbs. it was hard to power my way out from a stop and I was using 4WD more than usual.

With my old Nissan Titan I had almost 50k on the KO's and the tires looked about the same as my Raptor with 30k!

I am buying new tires next month to get ready for some trips I will be taking.

That is about what I'm thinking mine will look like this time next year.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried the search and didn't find what I was looking for. Probably operator error mostly.:ROFLJest:

My truck has 34,000 miles on the original tires and they still look good and could probably be pushed to 50,000 easily. The only reason it won't is that by next winter the tread will be completely safe but less than I'd like in winter conditions.

My truck has 1/3 of it's miles towing, probably near 1/2 of it's miles over 70 MPH, some times probably a combination of high speed and towing. Probably near 1/4 has been off pavement but not hard off road driving.

I'm getting much better tire life than I ever expected. I know a lot of you have far more miles than I do and was wondering what you experience has been.

34,000 and shot, driving in the rain became real hairy

Last edited:

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
23,*** miles on mine and they are wearing more then some of you guys say. I hope to get close to 30K before changing them. Probably gonna do 37" KO2 though.