stock tire pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

87MJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much a new set of 4 stock tires would cost after mounting and balancing?

I can get pricing for the tires via mail order but adding in freight, mounting, and balancing, the price will be higher.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some place like Tire Rack include mounting and balancing In the cost...now shipping on tires can add a significant cost...I found that for me it makes sense to find a good local shop to order, mount and ROAD FORCE BALANCE your new sneakers on your wheels...also you will need to install the tire monitor sensors as well...

I found some great deals on tires and wheels, but factor in shipping it was not such a great deal...

Try a local shop...just my .02

Fred

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good question.. I have a set I took off my 2013 with less than 200 miles I need to sell but don't know how much

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Best deal I've found so far is at COSTCO. They're about $300 each including mounting, balancing, nitrogen fill and installation. Not including tax.

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a pair from discount tire for $753.00 mounted, ballanced with their no matter what happens warranty---so if I sidewall another, they replace it.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ask your ford dealership. Down here they have TONS of take offs due to people wanting aftermarket wheels and tires.