Stock Raptor Wheel specs and FRP Raptor wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
The stock Raptor wheels are charcoal grey painted + clear coated. 17" x 8.5", 6 lug x 135mm, with 34mm offset( 3.41 front space, 6.08 back space) The frontspace and backspace measurements are based off the rim's full section width edge to edge(9.5" approx.) where the 8.5" width rating refers to inside edge to inside edge(tire mounting surface). The wheels are hub-centric which means the weight of the rim is supported by the hub bore(the hole in the middle) rather than lug-centric which would use 60* conical lug nuts to center the wheel and support the weight.

The Raptor's spare tire rim is colored flat black to differentiate it from a normal wheel with TPMS installed- the spare does not have a TPMS sensor.
129_0901_05_z+2010_ford_f150_svt_raptor+wheel.jpg

The Ford Racing Parts wheels for the Raptor are similar in style except they are black in color and have a Ford Racing center cap rather than SVT. They are the same specs as stock.

Raptor_Parts_4.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Stock wheel Stem Mounted TPMS schematic

Tire.jpg

reusable on aftermarket wheels...

Brewboy

Reaction score
With all the info given....are these rims SPECIFICALLY made to fit over the brake calipers on our trucks ? The reason I ask is : I just ordered some Fuel 17 x 9 "Boost" rims, so I utilize my BFG's that came on the truck......without buying a whole new tire rim combo....PLEASE tell me they are going to fit....Thanks, Brew.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
With all the info given....are these rims SPECIFICALLY made to fit over the brake calipers on our trucks ? The reason I ask is : I just ordered some Fuel 17 x 9 "Boost" rims, so I utilize my BFG's that came on the truck......without buying a whole new tire rim combo....PLEASE tell me they are going to fit....Thanks, Brew.

the stock wheels don't have any unusual modifications to accommodate the brake calipers. the only thing is 17" is as small as you can go due to the brakes so if you ordered 17" you're good.

cascon

Reaction score
Hub Bore

The stock Raptor wheels are charcoal grey painted + clear coated. 17" x 8.5", 6 lug x 135mm, with 34mm offset( 3.41 front space, 6.08 back space) The frontspace and backspace measurements are based off the rim's full section width edge to edge(9.5" approx.) where the 8.5" width rating refers to inside edge to inside edge(tire mounting surface). The wheels are hub-centric which means the weight of the rim is supported by the hub bore(the hole in the middle) rather than lug-centric which would use 60* conical lug nuts to center the wheel and support the weight.

The Raptor's spare tire rim is colored flat black to differentiate it from a normal wheel with TPMS installed- the spare does not have a TPMS sensor.
129_0901_05_z+2010_ford_f150_svt_raptor+wheel.jpg

The Ford Racing Parts wheels for the Raptor are similar in style except they are black in color and have a Ford Racing center cap rather than SVT. They are the same specs as stock.

Raptor_Parts_4.jpg

Does anybody know if there has been a change in the hub sizes/bore from 2010 to current Raptor model years?

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much all the different factory Raptor wheels weigh? Mine is a ‘12 screw with painted/machines wheels. Thanks!

breezy

Reaction score
OP pictures are gone, and that's a bummer. Would also be nice to have part numbers with pictures for each factory wheel.