Speedo adjust after installing larger diameter tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jblakesmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've searched and read other posts/threads about a ford dealership being able to do this? Do they simply change the revs/mile using their standard equipment? I just want to make sure that any ford dealership should be able to do this via their standard equipment. The toyo website has the exact revs/mile for my particular tire (37 x 12.50 r20). Thanks.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've searched and read other posts/threads about a ford dealership being able to do this? Do they simply change the revs/mile using their standard equipment? I just want to make sure that any ford dealership should be able to do this via their standard equipment. The toyo website has the exact revs/mile for my particular tire (37 x 12.50 r20). Thanks.
Do you have a SCT tuner? It can be done with one of those.

Vote for your favorite pic
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f18/january-2017-calendar-vote-46906/
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

OP
OP
jblakesmith

jblakesmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a SCT tuner? It can be done with one of those.

Vote for your favorite pic
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f18/january-2017-calendar-vote-46906/
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com
I don't. Which one would u recommend? Thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Probably gonna cost near $100 for dealer service charge. For a Lil bit more get a tuner and make adjustments as nessesary.
U r correct. My cost would b around 50, but sounds like I may still want an sct tuner? Which one would u recommend? Thanks.

OP
OP
jblakesmith

jblakesmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Per SCT's website, the only tuner they have for a 2012 Raptor is the bully dog GT. Due to price and limited options of the GT, I think I'm now leaning toward a $50 dealer charge to change my revs/mile. Am I missing something here?