So we had a flat this morning.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

OP
OP
dataustin

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is s spacer included with the stock jack to reach the frame

Yep, used it this morning....

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

do these work or is the truck too heavy? Baja Designs Kwik Jak HD

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@dataustin you have mail

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

and with my air setup, i can run air tools. i am using 2 viair compressors with 7 gallons of air in 3 tanks. i tested it to make sure i didnt need another compressor. while a 3rd compressor would be nice, its not necessary unless i plan on running a mechanics shop off my truck

Jigks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about an airbag jack?
2881d2719718b4d9a476e79755d60eee.jpg

I also just installed an ARB dual pump compressor behind my front bumper. Looks very neat, will post photos tomorrow.

Conejoracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of the stock jack, that said, I've used it to change two tires, one of them off road. I've also used it to extract my raptor twice when it was high centered off road. All four times I've used it, it did the job for me.
A real jack would definitely be better if you have the funds and means to secure it.