Running 37's with Stock Fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been discussed 10000000 times but I cannot find any threads that show the exact modifications needed to run 37's with stock fenders. If someone could show me the way I would appreciate it.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With a stock offset and enough perch, none really, although you should still hammer the pinch weld and you may have to trim the flare.

OP
OP
Idleone

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you sirs!

Now thats a good looking clean truck, very well done sir!

X2 very nice. Not to push the issue any further but are you guys experiencing any rubbing at all. I'm on mid already and thinking I should just pull the trigger on 37 generals.

Last edited:

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK... 37" Nittos on, stock rims, mid perch, no rubbing. Front tires come within about 1/2" to 5/8" of liner when wheel is turned in back of tire, but no rubbing. Truck sits 1 3/4" higher on all corners.

mjyst3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to slightly trim the inner fender liners. The "only" other rubbing is due to me having mud flaps and that is on full lock out. If you don't have mud flaps you will be good for daily driving. If you off road I would recommend hammering the pinch wells. This is something I am going to do as cheap insurance.