Ruby Red SE - Blacked out wheels

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Dude, I don't read the shit you post. I don't want to read about your poop being filled with blood and your toilet looking like you just murdered a goat. I just looked at the picture.

That was a private chatbox conversation between us. If you just like only pictures then take a look at your phone for the incoming pic..... :lol2:

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Can't wait to see how the center cap looks.

One thing though, once you black out the flares, the only Sterling Silver (or gray) left will be inside the headlights...gonna have to get some of those sick Raptor Retrofits!

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Looks great! Can't wait to see how the center cap looks.

One thing though, once you black out the flares, the only Sterling Silver (or gray) left will be inside the headlights...gonna have to get some of those sick Raptor Retrofits!

Nah, need to do the rear bumper before that. I know Dawson gets a lot of praise but I wasn't very impressed on the quality of the first product I purchased from him and how he handled the situation (or lack of). The gray in the light will match the grill. :)

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's too bad, about the poor CS. No bueno to be on Rick's Shit List.

If you Line-X the flares, maybe Line-X the grill, too. Then get the black FX4 HIDs. Just Ruby Red and all the rest blacked out would be wicked!

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the blacked out wheels.
Good to know about all the crap that gets stuck behind the beauty ring.

Do you have a link for the reflective ruby red stickers for the center caps?

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby: