Ruby Red SE - Blacked out wheels

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Had the rings powder coated satin black to match the beadlocks. I ordered the SVT and center cap from RappyGraphics today in Ruby Red to give it some accent. Will also blacking out the flares with either wrap or Line-X.

Started on one wheel so far and stood back to take a picture. Whatcha think, continue to the other three?

af7326895d02c07e65466866995e906d.jpg

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

For those with stock beadlocks, recommend taking the ring off every now and then (especially when offroading in mud) and cleaning behind it. When I was taking the bolts out, was rather surprised of the white bubbling ooze of water coming out of each hole that has been trapped for who knows how long.

789b30ccf5115001fc013661395414e0.jpg
2f5da47560635d08f02b132d5b7187e6.jpg

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it too! The red accents will look nice and just enough of something to pop. Looking forward to seeing pictures with the red accents! Definitely keep going with all of them, looking good!

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

You should match ruby red in the svt

Huh? I am doing the svt in the ring and center cap in reflective ruby red. The ring for sure and debating on the center cap until I see it. In the first post

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Huh? I am doing the svt in the ring and center cap in reflective ruby red. The ring for sure and debating on the center cap until I see it. In the first post

Dude, I don't read the shit you post. I don't want to read about your poop being filled with blood and your toilet looking like you just murdered a goat. I just looked at the picture.